Mandarin Speaking Customer Service Advisor (Contract)
Company Apply Now
Bayan Baru and Georgetown, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Customer Service, Management and Executive, Operations and Logistics, Sales and Marketing
Contract: Min. 3 to 6 month basis
- Provide customers' support through voice & non-voice channels.
- Response to customers' inquiries and questions based on knowledge acquired.
- Handle upset customers' inquiries positively and professionally.
- Demonstrates effective writing skills
- Response effectively in moderate stressful situations.
- Responds to escalated and unresolved calls from less experienced advisors.
- Adhered to Company's rules and regulations throughout the employment service.
- Able to read, speak and type fluently in Mandarin
- Mandatory speaking in English background is preferred
- Opens to all Education background
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Team player
- Must complete all required client’s core and continual education training modules
Work at Home is available (Candidate staying in outside of Penang stands an additional advantage)