Senior Accountant - Littleton West
Company Apply Now
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - Littleton West
Responsible for accounting, financial reporting, treasury/cash management and new business finance functions at a corporate level.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, on a group and consolidated basis, and related management reports.
- Maintain the consolidation system to provide financial and operational information to support the organization and external financial reporting.
- Manage the external financial reporting process, by preparing financial statements and working with the external auditors, consultants and the operations.
- Analysis of the results of the operations, annual budgets and forecasts, as needed.
- Assist in preparing Board of Directors presentations and updates.
- Perform accounting for the holding companies.
- Assist with assessment and development of financial controls around the organization.
- Maintain compliance with loan agreements, interest payments, fund draws and required loan reporting.
- Manage the process to forecast cash flow and monitor cash balances against the forecast to improve cash flow planning to ensure that adequate funds are available for the operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Financial reporting and GAAP knowledge required.
- System implementation experience preferred.
- Hands-on pragmatic approach to business, asset management, cash flow and reporting required.
- Strong communication skills required.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE
- Senior 3-5 years of accounting experience on a progressive career growth path
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field required, MBA or related Master's degree preferred
- CPA and public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Experience with private equity, debt, and restructuring the finance operations preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred