Company Apply Now
BILINGUAL English, French
In this role you will join a worldwide provider of legal services specializing in administration of class action suits.
To be successful in this role you display a superior attention to detail, researching skills and deliver top notch quality of work.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Assist in contacting prospective class action claimants by telephone/email.
- Undertake research
- Impart legal information to claimants on eligibility
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Post secondary education in law or paralegal field
- 1-2 years experience within legal field preferred.
- Solid understanding of legal, documents
- Strong initiative, research abilities and objective analysis
- Superior communications skills (English and French)
We invite you to forward your resume today!
Synergie HUNT International, is attentive to the professional development of our candidates. We recognize your goals and will guide you to a role that is best suited to your expectations. - Your professional development is our focus!
We carefully review each application we receive based on the requirements of the position we are recruiting for. Even if you are not selected for a role, we will evaluate your application for other roles.
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants