Procurement Analyst with German
This is taking a global approach.
This is world moving.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
To be at the forefront of mobility means we are relying on the best specialists and strategists on the market, to get the job done. With offices and sites across the world, our Global Procurement Center (GPC) is located in Cluj-Napoca, where locally we are impacting the whole business. Our services and products are spread across different commodities like: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Business Intelligence.
You’ll be part of the company that has delivered legendary products such as: the ICE train in Germany, Aventra platform in UK, TRAXX locomotive in Germany, Flexity tram in Austria and is now investing into e-mobility technology and sustainable mobility. If your mind is set to the future and your strategic skills are your best asset, join our Buyer teams in Cluj.
For our Global Procurement Center based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
Procurement Analyst with German
Be an active contributor to the global supply chain operations by joining the Procure to Pay process. You’ll be interacting with different departments, partnering with international suppliers and stakeholders and working with multiple ERP systems. This is a great chance to showcase your problem-solving skills as you’re working to impact Bombardier’s global operations. We’ll make sure to help you build out your analytics, communications and negotiation skills and reach your professional milestones.
We’re counting on you to:
- Validate Purchase Requisitions
- Create purchase orders and resolve administrative issues related to purchase orders
- Perform expediting/follow up activity for Purchase Order confirmation and On Time Delivery
- Check and solve potential issues between Purchase Orders and System Information
- Support Requests for Quotation (RFQ) in process specific tools
- Investigate and solve assigned parked invoices
- Inform internal stakeholders regarding availability and deliveries
- Maintain proper communication with logistics partners
- Maintain a positive and professional communication with stakeholders and suppliers
- Monitor supplier performance and take actions to improve supplier performance
- Create and maintain Purchasing Contracts database
- Create, update and maintain ERP systems
- Being involved in process standardization, optimization, automation
- Ensure compliance with Procurement Directives and legal policy
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business studies
- Working experience: 0-3 years relevant experience
- Foreign Languages: English and German- at a proficient level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload
Why work for us?
The Global Procurement Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organization. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!