Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA - Per Diem
Royal Braintree Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is currently looking for (Per Diem) CNA's to join our team.
Available for All Shifts!
Under the direction of a licensed nurse, the CNA provides assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with resident’s assessment and care plan.
* Complete resident assignments effectively and promptly
* Meet personal grooming needs for each resident.
* Promptly answer call lights.
* Assist residents with daily personal care.
* Assist residents with transporting to/from appointments, activity and social programs etc. as necessary.
* Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
* Prepare residents for meals and assist with feeding as indicated.
* Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties.
Successful completion of a state approved Certified Nursing Assistant program and current license required.
New CNA’s welcome!
Must be able to work rotating holidays and rotating weekends.
Royal Braintree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is conveniently located in the heart of Weymouth Landing where Braintree, Weymouth and Quincy converge, and within easy walking distance of public transit. We are easily accessible from South Shore Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess/Milton, and all Boston hospitals.
We offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision benefits packages, paid time off, 401(k), Pay in Lieu of Benefits, and Tuition reimbursement as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Royal Health Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Royal Health Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location which the company has facilities.