Head of Credit Risk
Company Apply Now
A Fintech company that believes there are better ways for businesses to control their credit is looking for Head of Credit Risk to develop and maintain the company’s credit risk strategy and all related policy as well as workflow.
Day to day:
- Oversee credit risk model development and liaise with regulators on model-related issues.
- Lead the reporting and monitoring required to ensure that all credit risk exposures remain appropriate.
- Deliver an effective credit review methodology, plan and capability covering all aspects of credit risk.
- Evaluating and assessing the credit qualities of Treasury counter parties and fixed income securities issuers and assign credit limits based on the assessment.
- Monitor and manage exposures at clients, products and portfolio level.
- Localization of group credit risk policies and advising the Board on the subsidiaries on their credit risk profile and the suitability of the credit risk management framework.
This position calls for individuals who possess the following skills and experience:
- An extensive credit risk background within a Fintech/International Banking/Financial Services/Eloans environment.
- Experience with scorecards, stress testing, IFRS 9 provisions.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation relating to Business loans and SME/SMB banking activities.
- Experience with performing fundamental credit risk analysis of financial institutions and corporate bond issuers.
- Technical background, ideally with a degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Strong understanding of data, and computational skills such as SQL, Python, VBA.
- High level of written and oral communication in English is essential.
Office location: Herzlia
Discretion is guaranteed!