Service Technicians @ Penang
Company Apply Now
Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- Report to Service Manager.
- Attend and resolve technical or usage inquiries raised by customer.
- Perform field service; service of Apple products, troubleshooting, repair and testing.
- Perform all service tasks assigned and ensure all service to customer is completed efficiently, on time, and correctly according to SOP.
- Responsible for diagnosing problem, disassembly/assembly, maintain of diagnostic equipment/tools, estimating repair costs and minimising rework.
- Make sure all repair jobs are completed with the cause of failures identified and match to the solutions necessary to affect a repair.
- Maintain proper job documentation and ensure all the record kept are compliance with established methods.
- Completes repairs within Performance Standards Guidelines as set by the company: repair time, quantity of repairs, quality of repairs and other measures.
- Maintain customer relationship by understanding their current and future needs and responding promptly.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
- Strong customer focus, good analytic and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and also a team player.
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications).
- Familiarity with computers, smartphones and any applicable software.
- Prior contact centre experience preferred, but not essential.
- Flexible to travel.
- Must be able to pass the Apple Certification Exam (The exam will be sponsored by the company).
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Degree, Diploma or vocational school certificate in IT/Electrical/Electronic or equivalent.
- 6-12 months working experience in Sales & Service of IT related industry.
- Knowledge in Apple devices, iPhone, Mac OSX and iOS will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with technical knowledge and experiences in sales/business/manufacturing are encouraged to apply.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Switch @ Bay Avenue, Penang
- Switch @ Fettes 10, Penang
- Switch @ Seberang Jaya, Penang