Positive Encounters Technician
Atco, New Jersey, United States
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Participates in the coordination of service, provision or arrangement of services needed, personal advocacy and development
- Assists in activities of daily living, recreational and socialization activities as guided by individual service plan
- Provide crisis intervention and conflict resolution
- Records clear and comprehensive documentation
- Participates in training and professional development
- Facilitates open transaction/interaction with other care providers
- Acts as a positive role model
- Participates in weekend, and/or extra curricular program (i.e. community excursions accompaniment in crisis situations, adventure program)
- Perform any miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Accounts for clients activities
- Informs Respite/REFIL/Positive Encounters Coordinator should lack of contact with client exceed eight  hours
- Guards the confidentiality of client information from both outside persons and Archway Programs employees whom do not require this information to perform their job functions.
- Provide culturally sensitive services that are based on knowledge of cultural diversity to accomplish quality client care.
- Maintains established division policies & procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.