Sales Representative Corrugated Packaging
Company Apply Now
Sales Representative, Corrugated Packaging
Based in Etobicoke
Summary of the role
In this role you will strategically develop and manage packaging industry accounts. As an experienced business development representative your experience includes corrugated packaging.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Business acumen and account management skills
- Ability to establish strong business relationships
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Grow existing customer accounts and develop new business
- Plan strategies and develop business plans for each account
- Conduct on-site customer visits to monitor account status and enhance customer satisfaction
- Prepare reports, analysis and information for forecasts and budgets
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 3 years sales experience in the corrugated industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work from home or workplace office
- Must possess valid driver’s licence
We invite you to forward your resume today!
At Synergie HUNT International, we are attentive to the professional development of our candidates. We will guide you to a role that is best suited to your expectations. Your professional development is our passion!
We carefully review each application and will contact you if your experience matches the requirements of the positions we are recruiting for. If you are not selected for this role, we will evaluate your application for other roles.
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants.