C++ and Linux Embedded Developer
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We have been part of the embedded business since 2011 and our extensive client portfolio currently encompasses companies across several industries. Our focus lies especially on clients in the automotive sector. The top-class services provided to our clients include customized development solutions for automotive instrument clusters, head-up displays, control-units, active and passive safety systems, as well as low-level drivers.
We search for Senior Software Developer to develop classic and adaptive AUTOSAR Software Components. The SW Components are being developed on automotive ECUs (Electronic Control Units) running on state-of-the-art multi and single core microprocessors. They allow OEMs, as in the car manufacturers, to implement autonomous driving, over-the-air software updates, IoT (Internet of Things) features, media streaming and other services to their future cars.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Detecting Deficiencies and validating Software functionality as required by the stakeholders
• Specify and implement software modules for automobile control units.
• Develop test specifications and implement them.
• Integrate individual components to a complex solution.
• Participate in an intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR.
• Be responsible of a challenging and versatile task with State-of-the-Art technologies.
• Receive an intensive support for your personal and professional development.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Bachelor Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
• Good skills and knowledge in C and C++, XML, UML
• Experience in POSIX compatible operating systems (e.g. Linux, QNX).
• Experience with adaptive AUTOSAR, Base software implementation is considered an advantage.
• Experience in creating software libraries and executables.
• Understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
• Very good language skills in both written and spoken English
• Soft skills: independent, result-oriented, eager to learn new things
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!