Company Apply Now
We are looking for a highly motivated DSP Engineer with proven experience in development of Audio DSP algorithms.
You will take part in design and developing of the sophisticated Audio products.
• Design and Development of digital signal processing solutions that significantly impact the sound quality experience.
• Explore new technologies, prototype product concepts
• Working close with Audio Division product management through critical listening and simulations as well as electrical and acoustical measurements.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Skills & Requirements
• MSEE in Audio DSP software development
• Design and development of Audio DSP algorithms and software for professional audio products.
• Experience in implementation of audio DSP in MATLAB, C/C++ and/or assembly.
• Deep understanding of digital audio theory including sample rates, sample and hold, anti-alias, and reconstruction filters.
• Expertise in the following Digital Signal Processing (DSP) principles: Filter Design, FIRs, IIRs, Dynamic Range Processing, EQs, Mixer, Feedback Suppression, etc.
A big advantage
• Experience Working with Analog Devices chips (Sharc, ADAU1467, ADAU1442).
• Experience working with SigmaStudio