Junior Sales Agent
The PERFECT Warm Leads Sales Role - Salary + Commission
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
- Amazing opportunity within a rapidly growing innovative business
- Career progression and growth opportunities
- Fun, exciting and high energy team
An incredibly rare opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company and dynamic sales team. Fantastic earning potential as well as an exciting career opportunity for the right person.
Rickman Media is a high energy, fun and exciting company that sells marketing and sales programs, and products to the hair, beauty and cosmetic industry.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
The first thing any sales person wants to know with a new role is ‘what’s in it for me?’.
The answer…. A lot.
When you start a career with us, not only will you receive great pay and commissions, but you will also come to work each day happy, excited and actually loving what you do.
As one of my sales people recently said to me ‘It’s the first sales job I’ve ever had where I love coming to work’ and this is the standard we aim for with every member of our Team.
In addition the amazing work environment and the great rates of pay, working with us also provides you with incredible opportunities for career development.
We are a growing and innovative company with new roles frequently becoming available, as well as internal promotions within the sales department.
If you’re a closer and you want to go places with your career, then we want you!
As a Junior Sales Agent, your key responsibilities will be:
- Calling leads to discuss the features, benefits and the value of our program options
- Providing world class customer service in order to show clients our passion and belief in our programs
- Closely following up clients who have shown interest and have not signed up to one of our program options
- Prospecting and qualifying new leads with the main goal to convert them to one of our programs
- Lead management using various software programs
- Calling clients to arrange an appointment to have a sales call
- Keeping up to date with program features and benefits
- Model and promote the mission and values of Rickman Media
- Develop and maintain relationships with current clients on name to name basis
- Reach and exceed set KPI targets
- Attend sales and training meetings as necessary
- Conducting a needs based analysis with clients without giving professional advice in order to build value and sell one of our programs
- Overcoming client objections
- Adhering to all operational excellence standards related to providing a great client experience
- Documenting and keeping track of challenge sign ups
You Must Possess the Following Attributes:
- Proven experience in highly KPI focused sales environment as well as demonstrated experience in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Beauty/Cosmetic industry experience desired, however not necessary
- Results driven and solution based working ability
- Professionalism and a strong work ethic is essential
- Well-presented person with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to work as both a team, and as an individual
- Passion, drive, ambition, enthusiasm and a positive can do attitude is essential
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Selling Coaching programs over the phone to warm leads
- Selling 6 Week Challenge programs over the phone to warm and hot leads
Remuneration: $70,000+ per annum with OTE
If you possess the above abilities and attributes and feel you would be suited for the position please press ‘Apply for this Job’ and attach your Resume and Cover letter.