At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics.
At Micro Focus we put our users first. We now need a great ALM Product Manager who is passionate working with thousands of our customers on implementing Enterprise DevOps successfully.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to work in a team to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will need to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
Micro Focus aims to build great products that then bring great value. As a Product Manager at Micro Focus, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, and enterprise systems.
- Understand the Enterprise DevOps market, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new product's versions and features, collect feedback, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc.
- Develop customer driven innovative solutions by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
Required Skills / Experience
- More than 2 years of product management roles experience.
- More than 4 years R&D experience either in development, QA or program management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed for the best interest of the business and the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proven experience in effectively facilitating and leading C-level workshops and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- Fluent in English as well as a local language
- Experience working in a multi-cultural global organization
- Willing to travel in-country and internationally