Data Bus Administrator
Company Apply Now
Activities to perform:
Manage and administer operations for a custom publish/subscribe toolset (DataBus) used as a firm standard for application data exchange. Perform daily health checks, re-run subs/pubs manually, troubleshoot issues. Interact with application teams on the use of the system, gather data source/destination requirements and configure using Web Portal. Work with server and database administrator groups in administering environments. Test tools for new features in QA environment. Create and run tests, troubleshoot issues, report results. Must be detail-oriented. Excellent communication skills for phone/email/in-person interactions with both technical and non-technical application teams are required.
- Basic understanding of C#
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Splunk Dashboards and Queries
- Windows server administration (Groups, Services, Task Scheduler)
- Command Prompt commands, .exe, and Windows Services
- Read/write XML files
- GIT source control
- SFTP and encryption concepts
- Utilize ServiceNow for ticketing system
- Powershell or other automation scripting tools, emphasis on testing
- Jenkins experience a plus.
Excellent English is a must.
For more information please apply here!