Technical Manual QA
Company Apply Now
Growth Acceleration Partners is looking for a passionate QA engineer to join our growing organization. In this important position, you will work within an agile development team to size, implement and execute test scenarios. The ideal candidate should have strong communication and planning skills and should have strong experience as a Manual QA.
If you join us, you will work for a US-based company that provides information security services, protecting its customers' computers, networks, and information assets from malicious activity such as cybercrime.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Comfortable and willing to learn scripting to facilitate daily tasks.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Good soft skills: Empathy to the end-user and a great attitude.
- Experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Intermediate/advanced English level.
- API testing experience with tools such as Postman or similar.
- Experience with security testing is a plus.
- Experience with automated testing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills (POs, leaders, DEVs).
- Demonstrate adaptability by being dynamic and flexible in a quickly evolving startup project. Avoid becoming a bottleneck.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Creation of exit reports.
- Perform thorough regression and exploratory testing.
- Work directly with the development team, Scrum Master, and QA team.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely meaningful feedback.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts is a plus.
- Experience working with SIEM(Security Informations and event management) apps.
- Understand the role of a security analyst in a SIEM/Thread detection system