This position is responsible for managing the communication between parties and providing administrative support to the sales team. Responsible for day to day operations of the office. This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Answer and direct calls to the appropriate staff.
- Monitors and distributes daily mail.
- Provide administrative support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Communicate with borrowers, processors, operations staff, closing attorneys, title companies, real estate brokers, etc. in an effort to expedite mortgage process.
- Communicate daily with Mortgage Consultant on the status of loans.
- Assist processor with any difficult conditions.
- Answer customer inquiries relating to locked status, and loan application status to ensure quality customer service.
- Coordinate, create, track and distribute marketing materials.
- Order supplies for the office.
Job Requirements for Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn new software systems.
- Exhibit the ability to maintain workflow and customer follow-up.
- Must have strong communication skills, verbal, written and listening.
- Must have the ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Must have attention to detail under tight deadlines or heavy workloads.
- Highly motivated and customer oriented.
- High School education or general education degree (GED)