Social Media Co-ordinator and Stylist
Company Apply Now
Eclipse Stores Inc., a growing Canadian retailer of women’s clothing with over 80 stores in Canada, is seeking a permanent full-time Social Media Co-Ordinator and Stylist in our St. John’s head office.
Do you love social media and fashion? Are you experienced in marketing? If you have a passion for fashion and are skilled in creative marketing, then we want to hear from you!
The Social Media Co-Ordinator and Stylist is responsible for developing and executing our strategic marketing concepts. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating marketing ideas, and creating all marketing content and copy.
- Creating strategic concepts for email and social media marketing
- Developing, planning and executing digital content strategies and marketing campaigns
- Creating eye-catching and innovative social media and email marketing campaigns
- Selecting and styling merchandise to feature in social media campaigns
- Researching and sharing ideas to bring creativity and freshness to make content more engaging
- Developing, scheduling and analyzing social media campaigns to increase social following and engagement
- Researching and selecting locations for photoshoots
- Styling outfits for ecommerce product shoots and lifestyle photography
- Copywriting for social media posts, emails and website
- Staying current with social media trends and best practices so that they can be shared with the team
- Monitoring our social media accounts and customer interactions
- Love for fashion
- Creative with a strong visual eye
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Strong knowledge of fashion trends and ability to style outfits
- Ability to create compelling copy for social media and/or websites
- Active presence on social media and strong knowledge of Facebook and Instagram
- Familiar with Google Analytics and social media analytics.
- This individual must have the ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter able to generate new ideas
- Demonstrated effective planning, organizational and multi-tasking experience
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Some knowledge of photography or graphic design would be an asset
- Fashion retail experience would be an asset
Eclipse offers a competitive salary with full benefits including group insurance and pension plan, as well as an employee discount program.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity.
Eclipse would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.