Company Apply Now
Eclipse Stores Inc., a growing Canadian retailer of women’s clothing, with over 80 stores across Canada, is seeking a fulltime Marketing Manager to join their team at their head office located in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
As Marketing Manager you will be a leader on the team responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing marketing campaigns across all channels, digital and traditional. This position requires a creative mind and an interest in fashion in order to successfully lead the marketing directives in the fast-paced, quick changing fashion industry.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to maximize online performance and branding for eclipsestores.com as well as the brick-and-mortar stores
- Oversee and drive online sales performance of the eclipsestores.com website through strategic and creative social media marketing
- Develop strategic marketing plans and schedules while using performance data and analytics to guide decisions
- Social media management
- Develop, execute and manage Email marketing strategies/campaigns
- Coordinate promotional events for brick-and-mortar stores
- Manage updates to website
- Manage SEO, and affiliate and SEM marketing
- Lead monthly strategy meetings to plan for upcoming events, campaigns and promotions
- Issue press releases and work with the media
- Work with third party vendors including the website platform partner, email marketing software providers and all other affiliates
- Work with the marketing team to ensure consistent messaging across all channels
- An undergraduate or graduate degree, preferably with a focus in marketing or communications
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- Experience with email campaign tools
- Experience managing social media campaigns and/or email marketing campaigns
- Experience with SEO, SEM or affiliate marketing
- Excellent creative writing and editing skills
- Graphic design and/or HTML skills would be a definite asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working in a retail environment or with retail clients would be an asset
Eclipse offers a competitive salary with full benefits including group insurance and pension plan, as well as an employee discount program.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity.
Eclipse would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.