Administrator / Marketing Assistant
Administrator/Marketing Assistant - Cocoon Spa
Position: Administrator/Marketing Assistant
Cocoon Spa is Adelaide’s largest luxury day spa, skin clinic and wellness centre. We are currently seeking a qualified and passionate Administrator/Marketing Assistant with prior experience in a similar role to join our fun and diverse team. If you love the beauty industry and would like the
opportunity to further your career, this role is for you!
Cocoon is an award-winning day spa situated on Magill Road in the prestigious eastern suburbs (St Morris, SA) only 10 minutes from the city. Boasting 13 treatment rooms and state of the art facilities, Cocoon Spa offers the latest in Spa & Wellness Treatments, Salon Services, Skin Clinic, Spray Tans & Infrared Sauna.
We have a fun and friendly team environment and pride ourselves on encouraging and supporting each other to be the best we can be not only for our clients but for each other!
- Flexibility to work late nights and Saturdays
- Great presentation with a high level of organisational skills
- Experience working with Shortcuts POS system
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to problem solve
- Must work efficiently as an individual and in a team
- Friendly and inviting personality
- Excellent customer service and client rapport
- Experience in the beauty industry would be highly regarded
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment (essential)
- A passion for the marketing and beauty industry
- Experience in social media marketing
- Co-ordinate the implementation of marketing activities including events, competitions, advertising and promotions
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, SEO, Photoshop/Indesign
- Must be enthusiastic and creative
- Ability to time manage and meet short deadlines
Applicants currently studying or have completed a marketing degree are highly desirable.
In exchange we offer:
- Generous bonuses and incentives
- A regular roster
- Great staff discounts on retail products and treatments
- Support and recognition
- Ongoing training
- Work with a great team in SA’s leading day spa
Our Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/cocoonspaadl/
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume’ and press 'Apply for this Job'.
Please Note: You will need to be an Australian resident to be successful for this role and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.