Senior Financial Analyst
In the Senior Financial Analyst role, you are responsible for managing and conduiting various broad-impact financial analysis, business planning, reporting, and oversee the management of the implementation, security, integrity and performance of Accounting and Finance applications and systems. Provide instruction, education, and assist with creating procedures and processes for financial and operational applications.
What you will do in this job:
- Prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can utilize to identify opportunities for change and/or improve operations
- Develop and maintain financial reporting, forecasting and annual business planning models
- Work with senior management and department managers to develop and complete the annual business plan and periodic special projects
- Maintain and manage Accounting and Finance systems and applications
- Ensure integrity of the information that proper security measures are in place and access to information is limited to necessary individuals
- Assess financial, operational processes and needs, and evaluate and recommend possible solutions to resolve problems and/or improve efficiencies
- Oversee implementation efforts for new Accounting or Finance systems and applications
- Create documentation for Accounting or Finance system processes and train users
- Stay current on new technologies to improve Accounting and Finance productivity and efficiency
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Business Systems Computer Science, or Information Technology required
- Minimum of two years prior finance and/or accounting experience required
- Strong organizational skills and the ability take ownership of multiple projects and priorities
- Strong computer, application, and system knowledge and skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and customers
What will put you ahead:
- CPA and/or MBA
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave
- Casual dress attire
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity