Customer Service Representative
Company Apply Now
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERIVCE REPRESENTATIVE
FRENCH and ENGLISH COMMUNICATION REQUIRED
WORK FROM HOME following in office training
Salary: $19.00/hour + 4% vacation pay weekly
In this role you will respond to incoming calls in both French and English. You must have superior communication skills in both languages.
This is an opportunity for a contract role within a worldwide provider of legal services specializing in streamlining operations.
Training will take place within the office in Downtown Ottawa
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- You are fluently bilingual, with exceptional verbal and written French and English ( Bilingual English/French required)
- You have at least 2 years customer service experience with superior interpersonal skills
- You are a problem solver and pride yourself on your attention to detail
- You are engaging, friendly and a good listener
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- In this role you will carefully respond to incoming calls with a professional attitude
- You will provide superior customer service by active listening and sensitivity
- You will aim to resolve issues on first call when possible, when necessary research required information using supplied resources
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- French and English written and verbal communication
- Post Secondary education
- Microsoft Office
- Previous customer service/ Call Centre Experience
- Clean criminal record
We invite you to forward your resume today!
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants.