Service Advisor in Kansas City, MO
The Service Advisor will be responsible for providing superior customer service by communicating at a high level throughout the entire repair process as well as assisting in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Understand safety policies, procedures and regulations as it relates to the service department and Foley policy.
- Learn and understand the culture and philosophy of how the service department handles business, customer interaction, resolving customer disputes, quoting, pricing philosophies, and employee management.
- Manage the customer communication from initial call to invoice to deliver industry leading customer experience. Communicate quotes, understand customer expectations and make repair recommendations.
- Manage the overall work order process. Open and maintain work orders and segments; have accountability for proper coding of labor, warranty codes, and structure of the work order. Ensure alignment with current processes.
- Assist Shop/Field Managers:
- to meet customer deadlines for repairs and preventive maintenance
- in warranty determination, decisions, customer communication and submission
- with supporting internal service work
- Create/review service tickets capturing all pertinent information for work to be done. Open work orders as needed.
- Coordinate outside services including issuing purchase order, processing invoice, and establishing expectations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Mechanical experience or technical aptitude
- Experienced in delivering positive customer service/interaction
- Strong computer experience
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, efficient time-management and effective planning skills with the ability to quickly adapt to multiple and often changing schedules and priorities in a deadline driven environment
What will put you ahead:
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent, from two-year college or technical school
- Previous experience in a shop environment
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email email@example.com.