Service Support Coordinator Supervisor in Kansas City, MO
The Service Support Coordinator Supervisor is responsible for overall management and support of identified service support coordinators. This role will direct the daily activities of service support coordinators, including the assignment of duties, assisting in scheduling break periods, work hours, and time off.
- Ensure service policies and procedures are followed as outlined in the Service Operations Reference Manual.
- Monitor utilization and accuracy within our customer communication platform (CMP).
- Interact with inter-departmental personnel to promote efficiency, work order accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Manage Caterpillar marketing and machine inspection programs to promote financial recovery.
- Recommend and implement operational changes that adapt to customer needs.
- Receive customer calls as required in outlined call flow.
- Provide guidance, assistance and training for service systems (BMTS, DBS, and other tools).
- Provide support for goodwill and warranty claims to Caterpillar.
- Verify and approve employee credit card expense reports for accuracy.
- Coordinate repairs and purchases with outside vendors.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as requested.
- Assist with, conduct, or implement training when needed.
- Attend all related training in relationship to job specifics.
- Work varying hours as business needs arise.
Our Ideal Candidate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years’ experience in a service or repair business a must
- Basic repair and diagnostic experience with equipment is required
- Ability to positively motivate, develop, and manage employees
- Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret instructions, specifications, service and parts literature, technical bulletins and other related publications
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Strong communication skills
What will put you ahead:
- Previous management experience
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity