QA Automation Consultant
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
NTT DATA Romania has enlarged its project portfolio for the greatest Bavarian automotive producer with a new QA Automation position.
The project focuses on delivering the best-in-class web user experience for all worldwide websites of the automotive group of the Bavarian producer, including corporate websites.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Design and creation of “Regression Tools”
• Leading the whole test-automation (with support of the existing developers)
• Setting up test-automation from scratch
• Designing and creating of „Acceptance Tests“ and „System Integration Tests”
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Expert knowledge and experience on all areas of test-automation
• Expert in “Cucumber” and X-Ray
• Expert in “Java”
• Experience with the framework “Selenium”
• Experience with test-automation platforms for Mobile Devices, e.g. “Kobiton”
• Experience in Jenkins
• Advanced knowledge in design and creation of “Regression Tests”
• Advanced knowledge in design and creation of „Acceptance Tests“ and „System Integration Tests
• Good speaking capability in English
• Detail-oriented but does not lose the overview
• Transparent communication
• Well-structured and organized
• Ability to work independently
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!