Electronic Assembly 3rd shift
Company Apply Now
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs simple production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
• Solar Cell Assembly and flight solar panel assembly, wiring soldering. Qualifications and Requirements:
• 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
• Safety Approved safety glasses (or more protective eyewear) must be worn in all indoor factories, operations, manufacturing or production areas, including aisle ways, except for designated Safety Zones or if conditions are met for special circumstances
• Safety shoes are required. Completely cover the toes, heels and top of your foot.
• Frequent overtime may be required.
• Must be flexible and able to work independently.
• Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
• Must be willing to work any shift. • High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.