HR Team Advisor with Dutch
This is taking a global approach. This is world moving.
At Bombardier Transportation, innovation and collaboration are everything. Our ability to move millions of people around the world every day depends on it. That’s why we take a global approach.
Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, insights and experience across countries and cultures. Your work will have a truly human impact. You’ll help us connect communities, cities and businesses, enabling people to get where they need to be.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a:
HR Team Advisor with Dutch
You will be responsible for dealing with all incoming HR service requests from Managers, Employees and HR Business Partners and 3rd party stakeholders in our business Operations Centre. Resolving requests includes secure authorizations, address issues, create contracts, inform suppliers, update systems and maintain employee files; ensures accuracy and completeness of confidential personnel files and employee records; and files and retrieves documents.
- Handle authorizations, address issues, create contracts, implement employees data, inform suppliers, update systems and maintain employee files;
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of confidential personnel files and employee records; and retrieves documents;
- Validate (and ad hoc also processing) incoming non-standard service requests and process these using the Case Management Tool and/or relevant HR systems;
- Run ad hoc non-standard reports using all available tools/ sources (CMT, HR Connect, Taleo, etc);
- Maintain the HR procedures and related documentation (templates, WI) up to date;
- Offer support for HR global and local yearly/periodical processes including yearly Audit;
- Support the HR global and local processes each year, running and validating reports, creating and checking letters for pay reviews, bonuses, etc.;
- Support the Functional Experts and HR specialist teams in implementing and managing new services and changes to existing services through letters, contract amendments, systems updates, etc.
- Education: Degree level, HR qualifications an advantage, but not prerequisite;
- Experience: 1 - 3 years’ experience in a relevant position;
- Language: English and Dutch advanced;
- Personal skills: analytical skills, attention to details, proactive attitude with resilience under pressure, excellent customer and interpersonal skills, confident, works well in stressful situations, can easily adapt to changes and is solution oriented.
- CRM experience and SAP, desirable.
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology, offering the broadest portfolio in the industry. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling, and provide complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver we continuously break new ground in sustainable mobility, and our integrated solutions create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. And, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we employ around 39,850 people, with products and services operating in over 60 countries.
Find out more and apply at careers.bombardier.com/transportation or https://www.facebook.com/BombardierCluj.
Your ideas move people!