IT Field Technician
IT Field Technician: ARcare is accepting applications for an IT Field Technician in Bentonville. Qualifications: High School Diploma, Proficient in Microsoft Networking, Microsoft Server environments, and computer hardware; Ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies as the organization changes.
Duties: Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair or seek assistance for set up, maintenance and repair or replacement of computer hardware and software, communication and network services. Travel is required. ARcare is a Drug-Free Workplace. EOE.
Here are some of the benefits you can receive when you become part of the ARcare family:
- Private non-profit culture focused on personal/job satisfaction, shared values, family, education, community involvement, long term viability, sustainability, and success in the pursuit of excellence.
- Work that is conducive to a balanced lifestyle of work+free time+personal recognition/reward+career advancement+compensation for loyalty/longevity
- Liberal benefit package, which includes:
- Medical insurance with option of Health Savings Account
- Dental insurance coverage
- Employee/family clinic services without fee
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Regular Work Hours/Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick leave
- Travel reimbursement