Medical Claims Analyst
Company Apply Now
Medical Claims Evaluator
French and English required
In this role, using your medical knowledge and experience you will evaluate the complexity of claims to determine the value of the settlement.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Manage all aspects of the claim including but not limited to claims information, review of claim forms and document images, on/off site evidence inspections,
- Detailed and accurate recording of claim activities in systems notes and data fields.
- Serve as liaison by answering and resolving inquiries.
- Generates correspondence and clear reporting.
- Complies with all privacy and confidentiality protocols as set by statute, court order and/or company policy.
- Identifies, resolves and/or escalates complaints appropriately.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Post-Secondary diploma
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within a medical claims evaluation environment
- Experience in legal, claims or financial environment.
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Comprehension of legal, medical, and technical documents.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy, maintain control and handle stress effectively.
- Strong initiative, research abilities and objective analysis·
- Superior communications skills (English and French)
- Clean criminal record
We invite you to forward your resume today!
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants