Social Worker - Team Manager
Network Recruitment Wales are seeking a dedicated social work or equivalent, professionally qualified Team Manager on an interim basis pending a service restructure. As an experienced Team Manager you will be responsible for the direct line management of a team who work with young people at risk of, or involved in, the criminal justice system. You will be able to offer guidance and support to staff as well as review and quality check their work. This is an excellent opportunity to develop areas of work outside of supervision, specifically within the Quality Assurance side of youth justice work. You will work within a management team to develop the service, line management through to performance management and implementation.
The post is a 37 hour week, 09:00-17:00pm working hours.
The successful candidate will need to have the following requirements:
- A recognised social work qualification and registration with the care council for Wales.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- The ability to work at or ideally have Grade 10 experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Why Choose Network Recruitment Wales as your agency?
- One of the leading framework suppliers to the NHS in Wales for over 10 years.
- Being a Framework supplier means we work in partnership with Health Board and Local Authority colleagues, to provide a quality and value for money service.
- Experienced staff who understand the needs and requirements of both our Social Workers and clients.
- Free DBS, Mandatory training via our learning pool.
- Great reward scheme with discounts at over 1000 companies.
- A brilliant candidate care team who really take the time to understand and help with any personal or professional issues you may be experiencing
- 24 hour On-call service
- Refer a friend bonus for any of the following professions – Nurses, Teachers, AHP Staff & Social workers.
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for MPS Social Workers
Still not sure if agency work is for you?
Just give MPS Social Workers a call on 01443 230222 or email us at Resourcing@networkrecruitmentwales.co.uk and any member of our team will be able to help you.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares for you?
Join the best, join MPS Social Workers!