Material Management Specialist (Bilingual English/Korean)
Company Apply Now
Summary: Manage and control inventory to ensure there are always material for production. Prepare Silicon steel orders and manage received material. Analyze supplier performance, prepare claims against suppliers, and prepare inventory reports to manager. Evaluate potential suppliers and prepare issue and analyze RFQ’s.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Inventory and Supplier Management
- Handle silicon steel such as inventory, production order, PR and receiving
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy
- Record foreign country shipment(Air & Ocean) data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or record-keeping purposes
- Prepare monthly inventory reports
- Prepare Purchase Requisition to send to Purchasing
- Prepare delivery schedules, make adjustments and monitor performance
- Maintain foreign countries materials receiving and shipment records
- Maintain HPT inventory and silicon steel inventory
- Inform suppliers of monthly production requirements or volume changes
- Analyze inventory amounts to ensure no shutdowns or excess inventory
- Analyze monthly inventory for issues such as missing inventory or shortage inventory
Other Essential Duties
- Prepare purchase requisition and inventory report
- Make monthly report
- Make monthly report for top management
- Conduct monthly physical inventory checks
- Facilitate operations on floor in the case of nonconforming materials.
- Facilitate ECO changes with supplier, quality dept., production dept., Engineer and Purchasing dept.
- Other assigned departmental tasks as determined by Material Manager
Education and/or Experience
Bachelors Degree from Accredited Institution or High School graduate with six (6) years experience or two (2) year college graduate with four (4) years experience.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time