Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Company Apply Now
The EHS Manager is responsible for implementing and upholding Environmental, Health and Safety programs at the Clearfield, Pennsylvania facility to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local regulations and Company Policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Providing leadership and training to the PGP team in the areas of EHS. Develop and implement Environmental, Health, and Safety training programs to on-site staff. Monitor training to ensure that the training is effective and efficient.
2. Leads and maintains environmental regulatory programs including the facility's commitments under local, state, and federal permits for air, water, and waste; collecting environmental samples and coordinate laboratory analysis as required; and ensuring the completion of environmental monitoring as required by local, state, and federal requirements.
3. Prepare and submit environmental reports as required by the facility's permits and other local, state, and federal environmental requirements.
4. Administer the day-to-day compliance and serve as the resource person for managers, supervisors, and shift supervisors for safety, security, and environmental issues.
5. Develop, plan, and coordinate all record-keeping, reporting, and training for all corporate, state and federal health, safety, and environmental compliance requirements.
6. Leads the facility to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local regulations and Company Policies in EHS areas including all recordkeeping.
7. Administers and monitors the facility wide safety program and recommend methods to ensure employee participation and the implementation of a successful Safety Culture.
8. Develop and Implement Process Safety Management program
9. Manage the worker's compensation program.
10. Implement, monitor, and enhance Injury and Illness Prevention Program.
11. Manage the Incident Investigation Program and ensure that all safety work orders and safety improvements are being addressed and completed per required deadlines.
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree related to the Safety and/or Environmental areas, five to seven years' experience management of environmental and safety programs in an industrial manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume (must be in .doc, .docx, or .pdf form).