Front Desk Coordinator
Company Apply Now
Our client is searching for a candidate to fit in with their dental office. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity. An experienced and highly skilled Front Desk Coordinator will possess:
· Experience working in a medical or dental office environment
· Knowledge/experience in medical/dental coding and insurance breakdowns
· Confidence and competency when presenting copays for recommended treatment
· A strong attention to detail and be well organized
· Strong knowledge of computers and medical/dental software
· Customer service skills and high degree of professionalism.
· Strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times
· Flexibility with their work schedule
This office cares for their staff with the same level of commitment that is shown to their patients. The warm and uplifting working environment is what makes their office and the position of Front Desk Coordinator truly special.
Please submit your resume to be considered for this position (resume must be in .doc, .docx, or .pdf form).