Company Apply Now
Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global company and the largest provider of IT services from Latin America. With a broad portfolio of business-transforming products and solutions, Softtek helps Global 2000 organizations evolve their digital capabilities constantly and seamlessly, from ideation and development to execution.
- • Experience in Network technology concepts or hands-on support
- • Hands-on experience in Firewall (ASA and netscreen), Load Balancing (F5), Routing and Switching (Cisco).
- • Experience in Network Designing and Architecture concepts
- • ITIL Foundations Certification is a plus
- • Candidate should be able to understand customer requirements, plan accordingly, implement and be ready to troubleshoot after hand-over in case of issues
- • Desired:
- • Juniper and/or Cisco entry level certification
- • TOEFL or TOEIC for ESL is strongly recommended.
- • Hands-on experience working with an enterprise wide data center environment is desired.
- • Strong organizational skills preferred
- • Experience in handling user problems and vendor relationships preferred
- • Contributes to the development of Best Practices and Standard Operational Procedures within area of expertise.
- • Responsible for basic/intermediate testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities.
- • Priority definition to achieve short term business goals and objectives for Softtek Service Management.
- Incident/Service Requests/Change/Problem Management engagement as infrastructure responsible and supporting team members, achieving SLA's and KPI's.
Location: Aguascalientes (If you are located elsewhere, we can help you with a relocation package)
Working hours: 3pm - 12am
We have an excellent package of benefits and a very attractive business culture!
If you are interested, please send your CV to the mail that appears here in OCC and we will be contacting you to discuss more details