Conversion Optimization Specialist
Do you have an inquisitive mind about what people want, what motivates them to buy a product or sign up for a service? Do you have a data-driven approach and a strong desire to find ways to turn website visitors into customers? Do you like to base your decisions and proposals on insights from data-driven analyses and experiments? Do you know more than enough CSS and HTML to implement A/B tests yourself?
If you’ve answered YES to all of the above, then this job might be perfect for you.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
Desired skills and experience:
- A strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing;
- Experienced in web analytics (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Crazyegg);
- Passionate about and recognize a great user experience when you see one;
- A good understanding of persuasion techniques and consumer behavior;
- Comfortable with CSS and HTML;
- Great project management skills;
- Critical thinker, creative and inquisitive.
Skills considered a plus:
This position represents a great learning and professional growth opportunity, as you would join a team of over 100 marketing specialists that work on various Yardi products, including other conversion specialists.
You would focus on analyzing the customer journey on multiple B2C real estate websites in the US and make recommendations to constantly improve conversion rates. You would use Google Analytics, the backend databases, user surveys, and other tools to determine how websites are used, make recommendations for changes and improvements and implement them.
- Ongoing optimization of traffic for conversion;
- Understand, monitor, and improve key conversion metrics:
- Understand the Yardi conversion tracking and attribution system;
- Monitor conversion performance in Google Analytics and form insights from same;
- Monitor conversion issues in Google Analytics investigate and report;
- Monitor conversion tracking and timely report tracking issues;
- Measure and optimize conversion funnels;
- Identify problems in navigation flows, propose and implement fixes to improve conversion;
- Identify critical pages that need optimization;
- Prioritize optimization projects;
- Set up user surveys, session recordings and heatmaps and form insights from same;
- Propose and implement new features and strategies to optimize conversion;
- Apply/recommend CRO strategies across channels (website, email marketing);
- Identify when A/B testing is necessary and perform A/B testing;
- Communicate with and align conversion goals with SEM and SEO team;
- Case study and competitive analysis of industry and non-industry businesses’ conversion strategies and from insights from same.
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, client support, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
At Yardi Romania, we are committed to quality, innovation, responsiveness, and customer focus. Here, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.