Customer Finance Manager in Wichita, KS
As a Customer Finance Manager, you will be responsible for management of all customer finance and credit functions for the company. Assist the manager on customer, sales, and deals matters.
What you will do in this job:
- Facilitate and encourage the use of retail financing and related insurance products (Cat Financial or otherwise) to increase company sales volume, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with finance manager to maintain relationships beneficial to the company with finance companies, auditors and other entities providing financial services to the company
- Assist sales managers and sales personnel with interpretation of Caterpillar Post Sale Credit programs and how to apply the programs to machine sales
- Assist sales personnel in creating worksheets for the machine sale with manager oversight
- Review and approve sales worksheets prior to sales administration personnel invoicing equipment
- Maintain titles to equipment requiring titles. Acquire tags on the equipment as needed. Complete monthly reports for the state
- Work closely with all other departments within the company to assist them in serving our customers
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred or a minimum of 3 years prior finance and/or accounting experience
- Prior credit and collections experience
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with using Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent customer relations, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience in customer finance, negotiation, and credit management and processing
- Ability to write and prepare financial, reports, correspondence, etc.
- Thorough understanding of credit and collections
- Strong negotiation skills are required
What will put you ahead:
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry
- Ability to grasp and understand all pertinent company computer systems with training
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Casual dress attire
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email Michelle Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org.