Company Apply Now
We are looking forProduct Owner to join the team of our customer "Siemens PLM Software".
Siemens PLM Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. We've long understood the potential of PLM for business and pioneered many of the product development, management and collaboration technologies that launched the industry.
Our people enabled that success and fuel our continued growth. We are a team, collaborating with clients to transform their innovation processes and fully leverage PLM. Our team encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business and our clients can achieve full potential.
As a Product Owner, you will be part of a multi-discipline team shaping a robotic simulation solution. What you will do:
• Work within a team of software developers and its Scrum Master.
• Specify, define and prioritize requirements representing customer needs.
• Map and identify potential customers, their robotic simulation solution use cases, needs and pains.
• Define user workflows, required tests, execute them and validate system behavior and quality.
• Work closely with customers and the Product Management organization.
• Support pilots and deployments at customer sites, consult, collect feedback and guide the development team accordingly.
• Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or Computer Science graduate.
• At least 3 years work experience in one of the following roles: Product Manager, Product Owner,
Pre-Sales consultant, Services consultant.
• Proven experience in one or several of the following domains:
o Robotics and/or Automation.
o Robotic simulation and Off Line Programming software tools.
o PLC programming tools.
• Knowledge and experience with acceptance tests definition and execution.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business and technical.
• Excellent presentation skills and ease in speaking in front of large groups.
• Excellent English
• Familiarity with Scrum/Agile/ Lean Startup methodologies (experience working in a rapid prototyping environment a plus).
• Travel 5-7 times per year.
Experience in one or several of the following domains is an advantage:
• Customer facing engagements, value proposition presentations and demonstrations
• Scripting or programming
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!