Service Coordinator/ QDDP
Brewton, Alabama, United States
The Service Coordinator/QDDP is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that people receive individualized support services based upon their personal preference and needs in order to achieve their personal goals.
- Coordinates and attend all interdisciplinary team meetings to include support plan meetings and special team meetings as needed.
- Assists in recruiting, screening, and selecting staff as applicable.
- Ensures support staff receives required training as outlined in the policy manual as well as specific training tailored to the needs of the service recipients.
- Provide supervision of support services staff/subcontract staff as applicable.
- Completes required documentation within the specified timeline including but not limited to annual assessments, annual support plans, behavior support plans/psychotropic medication plans, monthly monitoring visits, monthly/quarterly status reports, credit card and RTA receipts.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records.
- Monitor healthcare services to ensure that individuals receive preventative healthcare checkups as outlined in VOA Policy and Best Practices as well as receive all recommended medical follow-up. Assume 24 hour on-call duty.
This is a SALARIED position which offers full-time benefits.