Residential Construction Lending Specialist
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
Banking and Finance
General Purpose Of Position:
Reviews and approves builder activations/approvals and manages the construction draw process.
Major Responsibilities And Essential Functions:
- Represents the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner by providing an exceptional level of customer service, supporting the mission statement, and adhering to our core values in all functions of their job responsibilities and interaction with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for reviewing required construction perm documents and disclosures submitted by the builder/borrower;
- Responsible for reviewing and approving builder activations and follow up as necessary;
- Responsible for requesting and maintaining draw process through BUILT;
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining the construction inspections (incoming and outgoing);
- Reviews the CP Closing Disclosures for accuracy;
- Responsible for continuous and accurate communications with the loan officer/processor /underwriter on items missed or inaccurate.
- Responsible for immediate communication to all appropriate parties on any significant problems or discrepancies regarding loan disposition found during any review.
- Responsible for adherence with all federal, state, and agency compliance standards as defined by CCHL’s Compliance department.
- Responsible for reporting monthly findings to Managers via CCHL Admin Reports.
- Reports to work daily on a timely basis.
Skills And Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Knowledge of product guidelines for conventional mortgages and government mortgages.
- Ability to process a caseload of 50 loans per month and close 25 loans per month.
- Knowledge of industry standard underwriting system (FNMA DU, FHLMC LP, GUS).
- Ability to read paper documents, read from and key text into a
- personal computer with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to read and write in English at a level necessary to understand loan
- file documentation.
Minimum Qualifications or Training:
- High school graduate or equivalent training.
- One to three year’s experience as a processor and/or Jr. processor.
- Extensive knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA, Freddie and Fannie guidelines