Fleet Service Manager in Wichita, KS
The Fleet Service Manager will manage the Fleet Service group and New and Rental asset readiness processes.
- Manage daily activities of Fleet Service Coordinators
- Manage overall repair process for rental fleet assets
- Manage New Inventory PDI completion and timeliness
- Effectively manage New and Rental Fleet availability by location
- Work with Foley Service Department to create new processes and manage current machine make ready processes for New and Rental assets
- Effectively manage Rental fleet maintenance-to-income expenses and make fleet recommendations accordingly
- Develop and implement policies and processes as needed to improve overall fleet condition, readiness and repair expense
- Manage rental customer damage process to ensure maximize financial recovery
- Work with other departments as needed to effectively manage machine downtime and repair prioritization
- Ensure all ANSI, Annual and DOT inspections for rental fleet are completed timely
Our Ideal Candidate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years related experience and/or training
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills, ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Strong computer and MS Office skills
- Strong organizational, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and customers
- Ability to be proactive and strategic.
- Ability to motivate and develop employees.
- A thorough understanding of the terminology related to the products and services. Working knowledge of Cat and Allied equipment and how equipment is operated
What will put you ahead:
- Basic repair and diagnostic experience with equipment preferred
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity