Company Apply Now
STAFF ACCOUNTANT – ALBANY, NY
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for a Staff Accountant to work for a business consulting firm where you will maintain the general ledger accounts and business transactions of the firm’s clients.
- Assist the Controller with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of clients including grant management and budget review and analysis.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures of clients.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and work closely with account executives and clients to ensure that revenues and receivables are recorded and reconciled properly.
- Process bank deposits remotely.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations including bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance, and interim grant financial reporting for clients.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred;
- Must have experience with QuickBooks
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer