Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for a Staff Accountant to join our client leading the nation in the global fight on climate change. This is an opportunity to join a Finance team, working at the intersection of accounting, business analysis and financial analysis to improve business decision making to help advance a clean energy economy.
The Staff Accountant will play an integral role in assisting the Finance unit in its day-to-day, quarterly, and annual accounting activities, impacting and contributing to the financial results and projections for management decision making.
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
- Compile/analyze financial information and assist in the preparation and communication of monthly/quarterly financial reports to internal management and NYSERDA’s Board
- Initiate and timely process journal entries associated with monthly/quarterly closing processes
- Assist with the quarterly and annual financial statement compilation
- Reconcile subsidiary ledgers and various general ledger accounts
- Record and maintain fixed asset purchases and dispositions and depreciation expense within Authority’s ERP system
- Setup and maintain programmatic budgets in the enterprise information system
- Maintain and improve efficiency and effectiveness, streamlining or enhancing processes while ensuring appropriate internal controls
- Contribute to a culture of excellence grounded in people development, learning, problem solving, and teamwork
- Establish positive working relationships across Authority and its NY Green Bank and with key regulators and stakeholders including the Department of Public Service, NYS Division of Budget, external auditors, and investment advisors
- Support Authority-wide efforts to operate as an inclusive community, working together concertedly to deliver on ambitious climate goals while advancing our DEI plan and statewide environmental justice goals
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- 10+ Years of software development experience
- 5+ Years of Salesforce Apex and Visual Force coding
- 2+ Years of Lightning Web Component development
- Ability to create unit test classes to ensure code coverage and repeatable testing.
- Ability to design databases in Salesforce by creating objects, fields, lookups, layouts and master-detail relationships.
- Knowledge of Salesforce security using Profiles, Permission Sets, Public Groups, Sharing Rules and custom Apex sharing
- Ability to create and maintain complex Flows and Screen Flows
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer