RF Design Engineer
Company Apply Now
RF DESIGN ENGINEERS-Fulton County, NY
- FT Direct Hire–In House Design-Minded RF Engineer Generalist
- PhD Level RF Design Contractor (Remote Position-Paid Per Design)
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for RF Design Engineers with a passion for product innovation and engineering challenges to work for a well-established innovative manufacturing organization in Upstate NY.
The ideal candidate(s) will have a hands-on approach and will be a skilled electrical engineer who will play a pivotal role in the entire lifecycle of antenna product delivery – from brainstorming and design to support and production.
- Design and fabricate RF antennas.
- Implement electronic components like LNA, active antennas, and radios.
- Provide comprehensive engineering support for our manufacturing facility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop cutting-edge antenna technology.
- Adhere to business plans, actively participating in the creation, development, and implementation of novel antenna solutions.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 5 years of industrial experience.
- In-depth understanding of RF systems, RF circuits, and/or RF antenna design and fabrication (excluding the cellular industry).
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously within a team setting. A practical example of such collaboration will be a point of discussion during the interview.
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer