Accounting & IT Professional - Client Account Manager
We’re looking for a fast learner, problem solver, and well-organized person to join our Global Solutions Department – now counting over 100 specialists. You will be working on Yardi Voyager®, our company’s flagship product, an end-to-end property, and investment management software for residential, office, retail, and industrial real estate. This is a great opportunity for someone eager to launch his career at a multinational company.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Top university graduate with a degree in business, economics, or computer science;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Accounting background;
- Client management skills;
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Understanding the functionalities of the ERP systems;
- Excel knowledge is a plus;
- SQL programming or other programming experience is much appreciated and will be put to good use.
In this role, you will be providing excellent service to our global and European clients by implementing and supporting Yardi's web-based Voyager ERP software product. You will assist clients with system configuration, training, accounting, and technical troubleshooting, ranging from simple to complex issues, in a role that involves a crossover between the client's business and IT.
You’ll be part of a growing and enthusiastic team based in Cluj. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from other Yardi offices such as Milton Keynes, Amsterdam, and Santa Barbara.
- Client account management;
- Supporting and troubleshooting for client instances of Voyager ERP;
- Installing and maintaining newly released builds, updates, and patches;
- Communicating with the client’s support team/end-users;
- Running queries in client Db tables, when needed.
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods, and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants, and various other service providers;
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7300+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second-largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.