Customer Care Representative - Point2 Agent
Join a new Customer Service team supporting Point2 Agent. Real estate brokers use Point2 Agent to build web sites, manage all of their contacts with potential buyers and sellers, and market themselves through social media, email, and other platforms.
Most of the day will be spent helping our 11,000 subscribers. This can range from simple problems like resetting passwords to more complex issues, such as details about creating websites and using other Point2 features. We work primarily by telephone and email. We have no scripts, and all of our agents are expected to provide professional and courteous assistance using their own words and style.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Have good communication skills in spoken and written English and Spanish;
• Are patient, friendly and courteous at all times;
• Have a positive attitude;
• Are customer orientated and have the desire to see things through to the end.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
The working hours are 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m., Monday to Friday.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan
- 15 RON/day meal tickets and fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7600+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, which opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.