Customer Support Specialist - Property Shark
We are looking for new members to join our Customer Service team for Property Shark, a brand of our parent company, Yardi Systems Inc. Property Shark is a website offering real estate professionals and home buyers in-depth information on any property in the U.S.
This position requires a mix of customer service activities and it represents a great opportunity for anyone with excellent English skills. If you also love helping people in a friendly yet professional manner, well, this might just be the job for you. As a member of our team, you will answer customer calls, which can range from trouble with printing to reports of bugs on our website. Sometimes you will call users whose subscriptions are ending and offer them a renewal. Other times you will contact customers who have not subscribed and offer them a subscription.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English;
- Good interaction skills;
- Assisting customers in a patient, friendly manner;
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work in a team;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
It is considered an advantage:
- Previous call-center experience;
- Proficiency in Spanish.
The daily responsibilities consist of a combination of customer support and sales activities. Communication with customers is done mainly by phone. Additionally, the representative needs to communicate via email and live chat. The main workflow is connected to inbound and outbound calls.
The two main components of the job require a specific set of skills, and lead to different responsibilities, as follows:
- Offering live guidance for the products, ranging from assistance offered to new customers to more advanced assistance required by experienced users;
- Offering support for any browser-related issues, exporting and printing;
- Bug troubleshooting, reporting and follow-up;
- Handling customer complaints and feedback.
Currently available shifts: 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., Monday - Friday
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants, and various other service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team-building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7600+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second-largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.