Customer Service Representative
Responsible for all internal and external customer service phone calls.
Essential/Primary Job Functions:
- Log in and out of West IP phone systems to handle customer service questions
- Update Servicing director loan level information
- Private customer service assistance to customers and CCHL sales staff
- Research and resolve customer service issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Review loan documents
- Perform other mortgage servicing activities to include, but not limited to, account research, payment adjustments, and various loan maintenance needs
- Monitor and report suspicious activity to manager and compliance officer
Job Requirements for Essential/Primary Job Functions:
Telephone customer service utilizing the Servicing Director system and Encompass, to assist and provide superior service for all inquiries. This position will be required to be on the phone and research all systems to provide response to internal and external customers. The position will also assist in providing letters, faxes, and other projects within the servicing department.
Bachelor’s degree and prior Mortgage Servicing experience a plus.