This is a great position for a person who has native-like English writing skills, has strong research skills, loves to read and write data-driven content, and is cleverly persuasive in writing. This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to advance your knowledge of it.
Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 100 people, is looking for a content writer for one of Yardi Systems’ brands. The website you’ll be writing for is an established authority in the U.S. real estate market. You will be part of a content team that produces reports and studies, using original research and proprietary real estate data, regularly covered by the biggest names in media: The Washington Post, The New York Times, Forbes, CNBC, Los Angeles Times and many more.
Our blogs attract hundreds of thousands of readers every month. As a content writer, you will be responsible for writing and publishing on the blog market reports, research studies, news stories, blog articles, and other content marketing projects. You will work closely with an accomplished team of analysts, writers, SEO and communication specialists in order to grow the authority of our website through successful content marketing and link building initiatives.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least two years of experience working in a content writing, marketing, communications, or journalism role, primarily in English;
- Native-like command of the U.S. English language (speaking & writing);
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct text, with high attention to detail;
- Great report writing and summarizing skills;
- Ability to develop complicated, analytic concepts, and distill them for a target audience;
- Driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder;
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams;
- Interest in inbound marketing and SEO is considered a plus.
- Write market reports and original articles based on data research for the general public;
- Write informative, engaging articles for our blog audience;
- Develop creative, strategic and consistent copy from product information, market research and data for outreach and link building campaigns;
- Assist with content ideation, content management, and publishing;
- Assist with the development of public relations and other brand-focused content as needed;
- Manage and oversee freelance writers as needed;
- Other content writing tasks may include landing page copy, PPC ads, or copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7300+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.