Company Apply Now
Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior is seeking a friendly and professional Front Desk Agent to deliver exceptional customer service to our guests. In this position, you will take reservations, check guests in and out of rooms, direct calls, and answer all guests’ questions and concerns. You must be personable and have outstanding interpersonal communication skills. You will be the “face” of Lutsen Resort for all guests and will be responsible for the first impression we make. Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service attitude
- High School diploma or equivalent; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Must be able to work a variety of day, evening, and weekend shifts (no overnight shifts required)
- Experience with reservation software a plus
- One year of front desk or relevant experience preferred but willing to train the right applicant
- Paid vacation
- Health care
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Resort discounts
- Complimentary resort activities
Position is full-time, year-round. Inquire about seasonal opportunity. On-site, affordable employee housing may be available.
Come join our enthusiastic front desk team and work in a beautiful historic lodge located just steps from Lake Superior!
Email Daleri Brown, Human Resources Director at email@example.com for more information or apply online at http://www.lutsenresort.com/careers/apply/