Consumer Relations Representative
Enthusiastic, problem-solver, friendly and professional? We’re looking for dedicated Consumer Relations Representatives to be part of our Resident Screening team.
Since 2010, our department has been focused on providing our clients with complex background check data regarding potential residents, thus ensuring our clients get the right people in the right properties.
Our department is committed to helping prospective tenants find out more information regarding the result of their screening and guiding them through the dispute process, in case there are any inaccuracies on their tenant screening reports.
Let’s talk income. The average net income (base salary plus incentive) for this role starts at 2.700 RON and can go up to 4.000 RON, based on your level of experience and the complexity of the calls that you will handle.
Our business operations currently offer the following schedule:
Monday - Friday, 17:30 PM - 2:00 AM
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional phone skills;
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Ability to navigate multiple screens to find the desired information;
- Availability to work afternoon/night shifts;
It is considered a plus:
- Customer service experience;
- Experience with the American culture.
- Deliver a highly professional customer service experience;
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, availability, dependability, and flexibility;
- Handle calls and emails in an efficient manner;
- Guide consumers through the resident screening dispute process, beginning with verifying the caller’s identity, then explaining the necessary steps in order to resolve their dispute;
- Provide detailed recount of consumer communications and follow up of all inquiries via Yardi’s CRM system;
- Understand and comply with the company’s resident screening practices, safeguards, policies and legal compliance regulations;
- Escalate unresolved concerns to the Dispute Processing Team and Management.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to 2000$ educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the US;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7600+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, client support, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.