This position will be responsible for maintaining the cash register and for all monies collected or received throughout the assigned shift.
JOB SITE: Vanwey Dining Hall, Tinker Air Force Base
- Minimum of 1-year cashier or point of sales experience.
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience.
- Dependability and professionalism are required at all times while on the job.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to pass background checks that are required to enter work site and any other background check agency deems necessary
- Must meet badge requirements for all assigned buildings.
- Must meet AbilityOne eligibility requirements as a person with a significant disability, if applicable
- Must have regular and punctual attendance
- Must be able to work independently
The following physical requirements are necessary to meet this job description:
- Standing up to 8 hours
- Able to move maximum weight of 50 pounds vertically*
- Able to move maximum weight of 25 pounds horizontally*
- Able to carry above described weights a maximum distance of 100 feet*
- Additional physical requirements to be considered depending on the area assigned.
- The position requires standing, walking, twisting, reaching, bending, crouching, and kneeling. May also grasp, push, pull, drag and lift equipment and other items.
- Must have mobility, vision, and dexterity levels, appropriate to the duties to be performed
*NOTE: Employee will be coached for failure to adhere to the maximum weight or for non-use of required safety equipment. Weights of items exceeding max weight capacity require two-person lifting.
- This position is scheduled on a weekly basis. There are no consistent working hours, schedules will vary.
- The work week is Saturday through Friday with a thirty minute meal break. Breaks are given when schedules allow. Some positions will require individual to work a split shift.
- This position is non-exempt and receives overtime pay at one and one half times the regular rate of pay for all hours worked over 40 hours in a workweek beginning Saturday 12:00am through Friday midnight.
CERTIFICATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED (At Agency’s Expense)
- DRTC/Federal Contract’s Food Sanitation and Safety course
RESPONSIBILITIES - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Follow instructions of supervisors and sanitation leaders.
- Follow check lists for the job assigned.
- Follow the DRTC/Federal Contracts cleaning schedule.
- Report any equipment in need of repair to Supervisor.
- Responsible for contacting Supervisor for other instructions when primary duties are completed.
- Will be responsible for counting and verifying all monies received from supervisor on appropriate AF Form 1305.
- Operate cash register according to specified instructions.
- Will be responsible for replacing receipt tape in register as needed.
- Will be responsible after each meal for taking money to Supervisor’s office and counting it. AF Form 1305 will be completed and AF Forms 463, 2039, and 1339 and money will be submitted.
- Check and fill as needed:
- Clean coffee area; prepare Flight and Ground Meals as ordered.
- As time allows, will assist in: taking phone orders, clean/maintain exterior of refrigerators, clean serving line and coffee/toaster area.
- Will stock reach-in with soft drinks.
- Will deliver Flight and Ground meal orders.
- Will be responsible for informing supervisor of any complaints given by customers.
Chemicals exposed to include:
- NABC Disinfectant (1)
- Santi T-10
- Lime - A –Way
- Bio Bowl cleaner
- Stainless Steel Wipes
- Floor cleaner (Sure Step 23
- High Speed Finish
- Chrome and porcelain
- Sealer Finish
- Glass cleaner (18)
- Degreaser Orange Tough 15
- Carpet spot remover
- Enzyme Odor neutralizer
You can submit an application online today, or print an application to fill out by hand and mail or fax to DRTC.
2501 N. Utah Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 946-4489
Fax: (405) 943-9710
Video Phone #: (405) 445-7314
DRTC is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer